Regular Season: April 14, 2018 through September 3, 2018.
- Extended Season: September 4, 2018 through February 28, 2019.
- A Pennsylvania Fishing License and a Trout Stamp is required.
- Blue Ridge fishing regulations are more stringent than the Pennsylvania Fish Commission regulations. Blue Ridge regulations always apply.
- Only artificial flies, nymphs and streamers are permitted. Use of other lures commonly described as spinners, spoons or plugs is prohibited. No live bait.
- Possession of any bait or lures other than flies, nymphs and streamers are prohibited while fishing “The Stretch”.
- Fishing may be done only with conventional fly fishing tackle. No spinning rods allowed.
- All trout taken must be at least seven (7) inches in length.
- The daily limit is five (5) fish and must be included in the legal daily limit of all fish taken from other streams in accordance with state laws. The daily limit during the Extended Season will be three (3) trout.
- Members are allowed to fish as many times as they wish during the same week.
- The weekly limit is ten (10) fish.
- An individual may fish “The Stretch” as a guest only twice during the season and must be accompanied by his sponsor. No guest are allowed Opening Day.
- Please move to another pool after taking two (2) fish.
- Indiscriminate wading through the pools is prohibited. Stay as close to shore as possible.
- Entering a pool while another fisherman is in it is prohibited. Please wait until he/she is finished before entering the pool.
- Fishing begins one half hour before sunrise. Fishing ends so members and guests are out of the water and in a parking area at sunset. Fishing begins at 8:00 a.m. April 14, 2018, the Opening Day of trout season.
- To keep our stocking report accurate, members and guests are required to report all fish taken each day, using forms provided in the sign-in box located at the entrance gate.
- Guests are required to sign a liability release before fishing. Releases are located in the sign-in box at the entrance and at the Stretch Cabin.
- Violation of Stretch rules and regulations may result in the revocation of your membership. Dues will not be refunded.
Pets are strictly forbidden on “The Stretch” property, except those needed for handicap assistance.